I’ve seen Endless Summer about 50 times, but after learning that the scene where they “introduce surfing to Ghana” is complete BS after watching White Wash today, I lost a ton of love for it.
- M: What are you up to tonight?
- Me: Getting stoned and watching surf movies cause I am in a foul mood
- M: You're obsessed! I love it! Cant wait to get out there with you
- M: See K, this is why you have small boobs, you're meant to surf.
- Me: I'm on my period so they're up to an A cup right now.
- M: How's it feel wearing a training bra?
- Me: If that didnt just make me laugh out loud I would be mad at that comment. Jerk
In the past 24 hours I’ve found out I have to push my vacation back, got my period so I cant go surfing tomorrow like I was hoping to, found out my friend was assaulted and have been upset about that all day, and had to say goodbye to something I really enjoyed. I have had a bad day. Tomorrow I think I am going to go get a massage. I fucking deserve it.
Even if you’re not into surfing, this is a really interesting documentary. Check it out on Netflix
Please join me in boycotting Nowhere Bar in the East Village. My friend was sexually assaulted last night by an employee there. Charges are being filed, but the bar is backing this employee’s behavior.
Dude’s statement to police “she fell on my hand”
Patrick Swayze is actually in this piece of crap movie. Awe RIP
So I skipped the gym to stay in, drink a bottle of red, eat my weight in polenta, and watch Dirty Dancing Havana Nights. What of it?
How much longer do we have to look at this bitch’s teeth?
Michelle Williams is AMAZING.
San Jose…..dont judge