OMG!!! Massive Water Gun Battle At Union Square Saturday Aug 23 at 3pm
Saturday August 23rd.
Assemble under the watchful and patriotic eye of George Washington at Union Square and 14th Street.
Bring your own water + water shooting weapons
(we will be providing a limited number of weapons for people)
At 3pm, let the most massive public water fight this city has ever seen begin.
I know that some of you would love to play but may not have the time to devote to it…here’s a nice compromise for you…
New York City needs help badly. Although 87% of my day usually involves drinking heavily and baby-making practice, the remaining 13% of my day is devoted to contemplating solutions to major world issues. And, you know, this whole global warming thing is starting to become a real problem…
NYC has had the lowest average rainfall in 5 years this summer season…and it shows. People seem to be suffering from dehydration, I see more cracked skin, acne and chapped lips than I have in quite some time. I, for one, would like to help our fine city rehydrate a bit…lacking fancy Chinese government weather-control technology, we are going to have to do this old school style - with people and water guns.
I propose we all meet up and give the city and ourselves a proper dousing.
So, join me in a massive public water fight of epic proportions - for the environment.
It will be fun…
Supreme & Mustache Commanders StreetWars